Wednesday, April 28, 2010


  • -Don’t lie. I believe in that because my teachers always teach me to not lie and some of them still say that. Also, I don’t like when people lie to me. It happens a lot. A couple of years ago I believed everyone but they lied to me a lot. Now I don’t believe the people a lot.
  • -Don’t skip school. I believe in that because if you miss school you are not going to learn anything. You just waste your time. Also you can be good student, everyone can be, but some of them don’t try and they are lazy.
  • -If you don’t believe in yourself your life won’t be good. I think that this is the most important thing. My mother always taught me that believing in yourself is one of the most important things. And that does will be always in my mind.
  • -Spend some time alone I believe in that because my aunt said that I’m always busy and tired, so I should have some time for me. And she was right, now when I have free time it’s all for me.
  • -Be responsible. I learned from my teachers and I believe in that. I see some students they don’t bring their stuff and homework so they lose points. At work we should go everyday because if you play with your job you can lose it.
  • -Respect others. I believe in that because I learned this in school. My teacher in elementary school always said that people are the same it doesn’t matter their color, the clothes they wear and what religion they are. I always remembered that and the people are the same for me!
  • -Have fun. I believe in that because in our life we can’t just study and work. We should have some free time for our family and friends. My grandmother always told me to finish my homework then outside to play with my friends.
  • -Help others. I believe in this because I learned this in my church. In my religion it’s not good if you see when someone is in trouble and you don’t want to help them.I always help other people especially old people.
  • -Don’t copy others, I believe in that because some of my friends copied me. They bought everything that I bought, so we had the same stuff and clothes. I learned that from myself by seeing my friends who copied me, and they didn’t have their own life and style.

1 comment: