Friday, April 23, 2010


1. Don’t lie, be honest with yourself and be honest with others. This is very important for me because I don’t like when people lie to me. Sometimes the truth it’s hard but we should know it.
2. Don’t skip school. I love this rule, it’s important because if you miss days then you are lost. I’m trying to be always in school.
3. Believe in yourself. If you don’t believe in yourself then you think that you’re not smart and you always say that you can’t do it. But you should try it’s not too hard.

4. Stay organized. If you’re organized it’s easy for you and the people around you. The things that you use should have a place. This is especially important for your school folders.
5. Spend some time alone. You should have time for you, but usually I don’t. My schedule is pretty busy. I’m always with my friends, doing my homework, trying to study hard.

6. Be responsible at work, school and home. You should be responsible at work so you have a good job and make money, At school make sure your grades are good and turn the assignments on time, and at home help out with the family.
7. Respect others. Treat everyone nicely even if you do not agree with them. You need friends because they can help you and you can talk with them about your problems.
8. Have fun. Make time to enjoy your life.

9. Help others. A lot of old people need help for everyday activities. Also you can help the people who are in trouble or have disabilities.
10. Don’t copy others. Be the person who you are and don’t copy the people around you. Also be proud of your life.

1 comment:

  1. awesome roule to live by. you7 have a great mind, use it well.

    ReplyDelete