Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentine's day!


When I was in middle school we always made cards for Valentine day. The teachers always said that the gifts need to be with hearts, red and with love messages. I always think that Valentine day is for people in love. But today at school I got my first valentine card from my friends. I love my friends. They make me happy and they are here for me for everything. I miss my friends in Macedonia, but I met new friends at school and they are great. Also I love my family. They are amazing and I like their jokes. Actually I love my life and my people around me.

Love? We cannot see the love but we can feel it. Now we are teenagers and almost all of us are in love. Love really changes my life. I think a lot about it and I never felt something like that. Sometimes I think that I’m just 15 and I don’t need to care about that. But my heart controls me. My love is kind of sad story. I love but I’m not loved back. That sucks. But honestly I don’t care about that because I have my life in front of me. I like love because you feel good when you love and someone loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment